Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let the world stand still for awhile...

No matter how hard I try, no matter what we do, it feels like I never get a chance to catch my breath. Last weekend was WONDERFUL. It was an amazing time spent with fantastic friends. But it went by too quickly. I wanted Saturday to last forever. Then I begged for Sunday to pause a little bit so that I would have more time with these amazing friends.

I'll be back in less than 2 weeks, which is exciting, but at the same time it also means that I need to scramble to do laundry again and pack again. The weekend before we leave will be spent with BIL, which is awesome as we haven't seen him since Christmas.

The weekend before that is next weekend, and I'm working on Sunday. I wanted to take Saturday off and do absolutely nothing, but we still have church in the evening.

Everything is fun and exciting and new, but I do wish I could hit the "pause" button once and awhile, and catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment