Monday, March 19, 2012

Under a Rock...

Couldn't find a cute picture to represent "under a rock", so here's a cute picture of my kids from last summer instead!
Wow! It's been over a month since I last updated here, and I also have 4 posts in the queue for my other blog as well. There's been no real rhyme or reason, just the busyness of life, I suppose?

Work has been growing steadily which is awesome, especially when opportunities present themselves to me without warning. I've got some awesome projects coming up, awesome collaborations, and in the end, because I'm actually working on my own projects that I love (not that I don't love hospital work, because I do, but it's so different when I get to call the shots, know what I mean?) it's a little overwhelmingly awesome at times ;) And a little busy as well!

Kidlets are keeping me super busy as well, and I'm coming to the realization that in 5 short months major change is coming. Princess will start school, and in the fall I'll be shuttling her off to her French Immersion school every afternoon. We finally made our decision and it was a tough one - it came down to a 3-way tie, and Princess got a pretty good say in which school she liked the best as well. I'm insanely proud of the little girl she's become, and I'm really excited for her and hope she loves school as much as I did, but it's one more step in her growing up, and if any of you know anything about me, this is not one area I deal well with ;)

I do have an awesome post to write soon as well, but I'm going to make it separate from this one - one other thing I've been busy with is a little getaway Hubbyman and I were able to take this weekend, but more on that later!

Here's my clumsy little attempt at an update - thanks for reading!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment