Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mr. Personality


I don't do well with change. Shocking, I know. Apparently the trick is to thrust me into as many different situations as possible and it'll overload my system.

To add to all the changes September will bring, Tobes has decided to show me just how much he is NOT a baby anymore by starting to construct his own sentences. Up until now his vocabulary has included phrases from us ("here you go" or "no way!"), or simple 2 to 3 word sentances ("Biou Biou eese" - "Toopy and Binoo please!") but now he's constructing his own sentences. He's asking for things using "I want _____ please", or telling us about what's on TV or adding to dinner conversation (I'm uploading a video. Hubs and I rarely get a word in edgewise at dinner).

Some of my favorite Toby-isms from today:

"Get me outta here!" (Alright, so I think he recently picked that up from Princess. But he was in the basement, and apparently wanted to go upstairs. Nothing was stopping him from doing it, but the tone of his voice while saying it was hilarious!)

"I scared of.... things."

"Nuh-nuh yummy. I like yummy."

"Ummm... Mommy?" Yes Tobes? "Ummm... I don't know!"

And probably my hands-down favorite from today:

"I love [Princess]"

No comments:

Post a Comment