Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guest Blogger Again!


It's that time again, folks! Time for my guest blogger. Princess has been begging me to let her "write" on my blog for awhile now ;)

So, without further delay, Princess!

***

P: "Hi Blog-people!"

Me: "Would you like to introduce yourself?"

P: "My name is *insert real name* and I'm 4 years old!"

Me: "Are you excited for Christmas?"

P: "Yeah!"

Me: "What are you most excited for?"

P: "Santa to bring me toys! That's what I'm excited of. And for Uncle J to get here! He's going to sleep in my room under my bed!"

**I should stop and make note here that Uncle J is my brother, who is coming in from Victoria and staying with us. Princess has a loft bed, so when she has sleep-overs (usually with Grammie), the sleep-over-ee is able to comfortably sleep under her bed. We're not talking about 6 inches of clearance or anything... But J is actually going to sleep on our pull-out couch...**

Me: "Do you know why we celebrate Christmas?"

P: "It's Jesus's birthday!! We don't see God and Jesus though. I have a book about Jesus and God. It's yellow."

Me: "If we can't see them, can we still talk to Jesus and God?"

P: "Yeah. We pray to them, and that's like talking to them. In my book Jesus has black hair. I like his hair."

Me: "So we celebrate Jesus's birthday on Christmas?"

P: "Yup! God sent him here so we would have peace."

Me: "What else would you like to say about Christmas?"

P: "Christmas is about giving. Like giving presents. God gave us Jesus when he was born. Do you think he would have been a cute baby, mommy?"

Me: "I think so."

P: "Can I tell your blog-people Merry Christmas?"

Me: "Sure! That would be nice!"

P: "Merry Christmas!!... Can I go play again?"

Me: "Sounds good, sweetheart."

***

No comments:

Post a Comment