Monday, April 4, 2011

Mompetition...

OMG

A friend of mine shared a youtube goodie with me last summer. I watched it, giggled, and thought of all the people I could fit into either part of the conversation. But a bored blog-browsing session today led me to stumble upon her blog, as well as her youtube channel.

While I definately have more crunch to me than this woman, at the end of the day she's not about breastfeeding vs. formula feeding. She's not about homebirths vs. hospital births. She's not about circumcision vs. intact. Her videos are a poignant reminder of just how some of us moms can come across, and how batcrap crazy we can sound!!

Dudes, remember what you're fighting for, and who you're fighting! ;)

And watch her videos. Seriously, they're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment