Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Princess!

Today I celebrate the birthday of my Princess. Today I celebrate my little girl who loves princesses and fairies. My little girl who loves to sing and dance. My little girl who loves reading and coloring and crafting. Today I celebrate my little girl who loves her baby brother, her mommy and daddy, and all her friends and family with all her heart.

Today I celebrate the little girl who first made me a mommy. I can't imagine my life without her, and I am so blessed and honored and thrilled that God sent her to be my daughter, that she is mine to keep!!

Happy 5th Birthday, Princess! I love you so much!!

2 months old! Look at all that (dark) hair!!

My beautiful 1 year old!

2 years old, posing in BC

Goofy face! 3 years old, and just got her new glasses!

4 years old <3 br="">
And now! Princess is 5!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! I can't get over how much she's changed since we first "met".

    ReplyDelete