Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tobes!

Today I celebrate the birthday of my little man, Mr. Tobes. Today I celebrate my little boy who loves cars and trains and anything that goes! My little boy who loves to make music and dance. My little boy who loves to be read to and snuggles and coloring with his big sister. My little boy who loves to tackle and horseplay and wear his big sister's heels and tiaras because then he's just like her. Today I celebrate my little boy who loves his big sister and his mommy and daddy with all his heart.

Today I celebrate the little boy who made our family complete. We were missing a piece before he came along, and he filled it perfectly. I can't imagine my life without his smiles and giggles and morning kisses, and I am so excited to see the man he becomes!!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Tobes! I love you so much!!


My little boy the day after he was born!

I love this picture of him - so peaceful!
1 year old Mr Man!
Exploring the Drumheller Museum last month! Mr Man is 2!

1 comment: