Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

We just got new family shots done, and I'm so excited to share them with you guys! The pictures of my kids with their daddy this year are AMAZING!! <3
It's not quite the epic post I made last year, but I wanted to take this time to wish all the awesome dads I know a Happy Father's Day!

This year I saw some of my favorite men become fathers. Some for the first time, some had repeat performances. I saw some people lose their fathers, and grandfathers. I saw people battle with their exes, fathers of their children, and I saw other people wish their exes happiness today, recognizing the contribution they make in their children's lives. This year my husband continues to cook, clean, kiss scraped knees, read stories, play, tuck into bed, and snuggle, all while working his butt off to provide his family with everything we have!

I am grateful for the amazing fathers in my life. My father, my father-in-law, my husband, and the husbands and fathers of my favorite little people. I am grateful for the positive impact they are making in their children's lives every day.

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there!!!

2 comments:

  1. I finally understand what you & other friends have been saying for years. Watching your husband become a father makes you fall in love with him all over again in a brand new way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so glad you finally have that opportunity, Amanda!!! <3 <3 <3 It's so true!

    ReplyDelete