Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Beautiful Family

This is hands-down my absolute favorite picture of my family EVER. It captures "us" more than any picture we've EVER taken!
I am blessed beyond measure by my family. I have an amazing husband, and 2 fantastic children. You might notice, loyal readers, that I am missing a header to this blog. I am revamping it! We just got our new family pictures done, and I can't wait to update it. (I'm also still pondering switching the blog over entirely, but that was another post).

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my beautiful family!!

(thank you to Denise at Eye For It Photography for the amazing pictures, and her amazing talent and patience!)

Candid family shot as we tried to convince Tobes that taking pictures is fun!
My beautiful girl!
Just like last year, the DuLocks were able to join us, and so this is their son on the left, along with Princess and Tobes!
This picture is blown up and on my dining room wall.
Tobes was throwing leaves like confetti
Whee!
My husband and his beautiful girl!
They couldn't look more beautiful to me!
Not us! But these are the DuLocks! I'm so glad we got to do pictures together again this year!
Another one of Tobes' action shots. That was the theme of the day for him!
My hubbyman and my little man!
Chillin'
Us!
Again, my amazing little girl! I love her so much!
Group shot! The grown-ups are smiling like idiots because we think this one might actually look good! ;)
Me and my Mr Man!
I have a whole other blog with a whole other blog post on this, but this is what nursing 2 year olds look like!

Just hanging out ;)
I'm so glad we got this shot!
We snuck in a picture of Z and I while we were at it! ;)

Me and my daughter

My Princess!
We changed the boys into matching outfits. We didn't think of how much they'd look like little monkey-covered convicts! Cute though! ;) Tobes is on the left in this shot.
There's my handsome Mr Tobes!
Hubbyman. I loves him. What can I say?

This picture is especially important to me. We have a wedding picture that looks a lot like this. We laugh often, and I hope we always will!
Ohm nom nom...
My cuties!!! <3
Hubbyman and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment