Friday, June 1, 2012

Realness...



Hubbyman brought home one of the most important, most awesome pieces of paper today. I say "one of the most" because it wasn't our marriage license, or the birth certificates of our children, or anything like that... It was the reservation invoice for our Disneyland trip (in less than 4500 hours, but who's counting!)

We paid the deposit back in March, and had received confirmation of the things we had planned, but I had no idea all the little extras that were in store for our family!!

We've got:
  • Upgraded view from our hotel room (with the potential of bunkbeds!! We can't pre-book, but the request is in!) Our reservation also means that we have an exclusive entry to one of the parks, AND we can send most purchases straight to our hotel room. Despite what my husband thinks, I'm NOT planning on going overboard with the souvenirs, but it's great to know we don't have to haul stuff around the park!
  • 6-day park hopper pass (which apparently has been discontinued as of a few weeks ago! Daydreaming/planning/over-planning pays off!) We need to figure out all the details though - apparently Magic Mornings are no longer limited for guests of the park hotels to once during the trip, but our reservation info didn't reflect this. If it's not true, we still get one early entrance morning!
  • A character breakfast. We can't book this until 60 days before (which reminds me, I must count it out and put it in my phone!) We also need to decide WHERE to have breakfast.
  • We have lanyards and "exclusive" pins. I've never collected from any of my previous trips, but I think I want to start a collection for Princess and Tobes.
  • We have transportation directly to and from the hotel to the airport. Which is kind of important too ;)
We had all these plans and dreams, and now I'm looking at the ACTUAL page that is PROMISING us all these things!!!

I am so flipping excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment