Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Catching Up - New Year, Old Resolutions

It's that time of year again! It's a New Year, fresh starts, and fresh resolutions (of sorts). My biggest goals this year are to blog more - still trying to find my voice, and can't promise anything epic, but it's fun, and I miss journalling. Princess' early years were journalled so well, and I find that I miss it a lot. So if this just turned out to be "this is what my kid said", or 6 posts about Disneyland (I'm just about done going through photos! Check back soon!!), so be it! ;)

Along with that goal, I'm re-launching Project Domestication!! I totally got off-track with the blog, but I HAVE been a lot better about the house! And cooking! But I think the blogging will help with the discipline, and inspire me to keep finding new and better ways to organize and schedule!

So join me this week as I revamp Project Domestication!

No comments:

Post a Comment