Saturday, January 19, 2013

Disneyland - Day 5

Today we did early entry into Disneyland with the intent that we'd get as many autographs as we could. Princess got to see Tinkerbell, which was awesome! And Hubs and Tobes got to ride the monorail... Again! We also went up to ToonTown to see Mickey and Minnie, and rode the train around the park.



















We then headed over to California Adventure for our reservation at Wine Country Trattoria. The food there was spectacular, but our biggest reason for going was for the coveted World of Color tickets! I totally didn't take any pictures - was too busy enjoying the sunshine and the yummy food! Before naps, we wandered around for a bit, and caught a few impromptu shows!











We also took an opportunity after naps to use the pool at the hotel. We didn't have time to otherwise! I brought both my cameras with me on the trip - my Canon Eos 3ti, and my Panasonic lumix, which is waterproof, so I brought it down to the pool with me too.








After a dip in the pool, we headed back to California Adventure. As we were killing time before World of Color, Hubs took Princess on a few rides, and Tobes and I caught the Disney Pixar Play Parade















Back to Carsland for supper at Flo's V8 (soooo yummy!!) and then it was time to find our spots for World of Color!! I didn't take pictures - too busy watching in awe. Tobes was pretty tired by the end of the day too, so he came up on my back in a carrier. The show was made that much more perfect by the sound of him whispering "wow" in my ear. The spot was perfect. Our tickets put us one level above the boardwalk, and I got there early enough that we were right up against the fence - unobstructed view. It was an awesome way to end the day!











No comments:

Post a Comment