Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Photos/Pro B-day pics!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we got family photos done before Sam and Tobes' birthday party (with Sam's family), and we finally got them back :)

The photographer, Jordan Verlage, did an amazing job as per usual ;) He took our maternity photos as well as Tobes 1 month shots.

And now, here's some of my favorites (along with my new banner at the top - did you notice it? It's all shiny and new)!


My babies. My heart soars with pride of them!

Tobes (right) and his bestest buddy Sam






This is going to be blown-up as big as I can and placed above our couch in the new home!

Best buds



Nursing moms (I love this shot)
One big happy family!

I can't post these without one of Toby's Brotha and Otha Motha (and Fatha...)

And here are pictures from Sam and Tobs' first birthday, by the same photographer!










3 comments:

  1. Thanks Trin! :) Did you see the one in my older post of our girls on the slide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um no. Weird! Going to look now!

    ReplyDelete